Friday, April 11, 2008

SPF: April 11, 2008



Kristine says:
Friday April 11th: BAD.
Everything is bad right now. BAD BAD BAD. Show me your bad.

perfect topic for me. because bad? this week was bad. the whole thing was pure evil. birthed straight from the depths of hell. for me. for people i care about it. just... bad. thank *God* it's Friday.

19 with their own thoughts:

Debi Friday, April 11, 2008 8:27:00 AM  

:(

May next week be the complete opposite!

Janet Friday, April 11, 2008 9:39:00 AM  

I'm totally grateful for that, too! My SPF is up :-)

Redbeard76 Friday, April 11, 2008 10:31:00 AM  

Woohoo, shout out to my situation with the employer!

And, I found out the humpback puzzle lady is most likely the reason why my IT dept clamped down on internet usage. Long story. But if I didn't value my job so much, I might retaliate in not such a benign manner.

Jeanne Friday, April 11, 2008 10:44:00 AM  

Girl you are lucky to have such free rein from work but that being said you're still allowed to complain too. I'm lucky we have computers to play on in the break room at least. Can't use the ones at our desk for play. Would be sweet though but hey I have a job. Got a picture on my blog I think you'd get a kick out of.

Cricky Friday, April 11, 2008 11:20:00 AM  

Sorry this has been such a horrible week for you.

I'd love to say I have free reign over the internet during the day, but I'll take the small amounts I do get.

I played

Scott Friday, April 11, 2008 11:29:00 AM  

Hey Dawn, sorry about the crappy week. Hopefully the weekend will be great and you are able to recharge your batteries.

Thanks for the peak into your world, it is interesting to see. :-)

Miss Friday, April 11, 2008 11:52:00 AM  

Sorry your week was so sucky!!! I hope next week looks up! Just relax this weekend!

JMP Friday, April 11, 2008 11:53:00 AM  

Dawn,
Time for a DISNEY FIX!!!

The GRASS ROOTS are playing at the American Gardens Theater this weekend!!

That will recharge your batteries!

I'm headed to Sarasota for the weekend.... softball tournament time!!

Chele76 Friday, April 11, 2008 12:35:00 PM  

I hope your weekend is better then the week was... and that it keeps getting better day by day :)

christina ina Friday, April 11, 2008 12:37:00 PM  

I used to work in an office, and every day was bad. Good luck, though.

I played too.

gail@more than a song Friday, April 11, 2008 2:09:00 PM  

I'm sorry your week has been bad! You might need some Disney magic this weekend!

Random and Odd Friday, April 11, 2008 2:44:00 PM  

You and me, girl.

WORST WEEK SO FAR.

Ugh. I can't believe I am already complaining about bad weeks and it's only April of this year. This was going to be a good year!

Liza Friday, April 11, 2008 6:06:00 PM  

I'm sorry your week has been so bad! I hope next week is better for you :)

I played too!

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, April 12, 2008 12:46:00 PM  

Debi: I hope so too.

Janet: Isn't it a great thing to have such a relaxed employer? Makes the crazy times worth it.

Redbeard: Indeed it was. I still think it stinks. And of *course* she would have something to do with the crackdown. Grrr...

Jeanne: I am lucky. =) It was just "one of those weeks". This too shall pass. And right now it's the weekend. =)

Scott: Awww, it's all right. We all have them, right?

JMP: What I want to know is what is with the WINTER temperatures in the forecast??

Chele: Thank you. I hope yours does too.

Christina: At least not every day is bad. Actually things have improved in the last week in one way but were just a bit crazy. I am hopeful that next week will be better.

Gail: I am happy to just be doing nothing. LOL! I am homebody who hasn't been home much!

Kristine: This week was no picnic. Here's hoping it looks up for both of us.

Colleen: Stuff Portrait Fridays. Kristine gives an assignment by Wednesday & then we come up with a photo. It's fun & it keeps me encouraged to get my camera out at least once a week!

Liza: You & me both. LOL!

Ted: Thanks. =)

{Ãñgê£}ä Saturday, April 12, 2008 11:41:00 PM  

I'm sorry about the aweful week, I sure know how that feels!

Here's hoping for a better week to come! :)

Unknown Monday, April 14, 2008 1:44:00 PM  

It must be a freak planetary alignment - I had a rotten week too. I hope this week is better!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP