Thursday, July 26, 2007

What It's Like to be Me: July 26, 2007

music geek that i am, here's the play list from today's drive home:

"Right Here Waiting," Richard Marx
"Angel," Sarah McLachlan
"I Need You," Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
"Lightning Crashes," Live
"Fast Cars and Freedom," Rascal Flatts
"Summer of '69," Bryan Adams
"Home," Daughtry

2 with their own thoughts:

Brian in Oxford Friday, July 27, 2007 10:15:00 AM  

I like that Lightning Crashes song. I've got the guitar music for it. Apparently you tune the strings down half a step, and then play it capo 1. That's DUMB!!! Of course, lots of bands play everything tuned down a half step, so I suppose they were just too lazy to re-tune the guitars back to normal.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, July 27, 2007 12:42:00 PM  

Great minds think alike :) I know and like all of those songs but one. Good mix :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP