Wednesday, July 18, 2007

that scream of rage you heard was me



the Royals?!
we just lost a series to the freaking *Royals*?!
disgraceful.

7 with their own thoughts:

kreed Thursday, July 19, 2007 12:50:00 AM  

I don't even follow baseball, but I live outside of K.C. so the Royals games are always on. I must admit that I just about passed out when I saw what was happening in those games. No good at all...

Brian in Oxford Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:33:00 AM  

How is this different from being swept last year, except Ambiorix Burgos and Runelvys Hernandez aren't involved?

Janet Thursday, July 19, 2007 12:42:00 PM  

Guess what! I just got 3 tickets to this Saturday's game from my WB Mason rep! Dad & my brother will be thrilled; I, of course, will be there, but reading Harry Potter!

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 19, 2007 5:42:00 PM  

Disgraceful. An abomination.

But behind us. And now we face the Wrong Sox, a team so mentally challenged that they wear socks that aren't even the color recited in their name.

We can take 'em.

Heart of Rachel Friday, July 20, 2007 6:34:00 AM  

Sorry to hear that.

Just came by to wish you a good weekend. Take care Dawn.

*krystyn* Friday, July 20, 2007 8:10:00 AM  

The Tigers start a 3 game series with KC tonight. We'll try to get back @ them for you and the Sox.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP