Wednesday, July 11, 2007

too much info

the neighbors whose apartment is back-to-back with mine are... ::ahem:: loud. and also, morning people. if you catch my drift. and then she sings in the shower. i need thicker walls.

7 with their own thoughts:

kreed Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:38:00 AM  

I can so relate to your little problem. We also had some "loud" neighbors (night people, though). I have never been so thrilled as when we got our new neighbors - they are in their seventies and are very private people. So things have goten much quieter around here!

*~*Michelle*~* Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:43:00 AM  

There is a story from NPR that popped into my head about this kind of thing -- sorta -- and I am too lame to post a link, so I will email it to you.

Heather Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:55:00 AM  

I must say LMAO. So sorry about that! Here is a mental picture that you surely do not want but b/c you love me so I can share: back when we vacationed with my dad and karen and brian and kathy in maine our room was next to my dad and karen and they had thin walls too and they were morning and night and well that is my dad so ewwwwww!

*krystyn* Wednesday, July 11, 2007 11:07:00 AM  

I guess my old neighbors moved to your neighborhood.

Brian in Oxford Wednesday, July 11, 2007 12:35:00 PM  

If the woman shouts "Oh, Daddy!" then I know you've got MY old neighbors from Bridgeport!

david mcmahon Thursday, July 12, 2007 7:52:00 PM  

Have I got a post for you? Will publish it later today.

Watch my site!

And book an air ticket to India. No more clues for you ....

Anonymous,  Friday, July 13, 2007 8:04:00 PM  

How can you tell when WASPs are having sex? Answer: You can't.

Seriously, I once had a guy who lived upstairs who used to periodically burst out laughing. If I had been his partner I think I would have been a little worried at what was so damn funny...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP