Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Fill-in: July 20, 2007



Friday Fill-In #29

1. pot roast with mashed potatoes & gravy makes me remember my childhood.
2. I like to use fresh veggies when I cook.
3.
someone i cannot be more specific about really pisses me off.
4.
I've been thinking about a long overdue visit to the West Coast lately.
5. The last song I heard that I liked was "Home," by Daughtry.
6. i've really been craving a trip to WDW by starlight.
7. And as for the weeked, tonight I'm looking forward to
hopefully watching the *Red* Sox stop their losing streak, tomorrow my plans include getting a little work done to my car and Sunday, I want to get the grocery shopping done nice & early so i can take it easy the rest of the day!

7 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, July 20, 2007 10:17:00 AM  

WDW by starlight...awesome!

Thanks for playing :-)

*krystyn* Friday, July 20, 2007 12:13:00 PM  

I long for a Sunday like the one you have planned (with or w/o the grocery shopping). Enjoy it!!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Saturday, July 21, 2007 8:07:00 PM  

3. someone i work with really pisses me off.

hey!
me too!

kreed Saturday, July 21, 2007 8:38:00 PM  

Hope you get your nice, relaxing Sunday! Especially since you have to see that person at work that pisses you off on Monday!

Anonymous,  Monday, July 23, 2007 11:50:00 AM  

oh yes! hit up the west coast! come visit :)

Anonymous,  Monday, July 23, 2007 1:19:00 PM  

yeah!!! Come out here soon!!! Then you can have Disneyland by starlight, too!

Heart of Rachel Tuesday, July 24, 2007 1:25:00 PM  

Sorry to hear that someone gets into your nerves at work. Back when I was working for my previous company, there was this guy who always managed to ruin my day. He always brought out the worse in me. Glad I don't see him anymore. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP