Thursday, July 12, 2007

midsummer

The batter swings and the summer flies...
( from "The Riddle," Five for Fighting)

how did we find ourselves starting out the second half so soon? wasn't it just April...?

now if my Sox can just have the same kind of second half as they did the first...

2 with their own thoughts:

Ingrid Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:54:00 PM  

Isn't it unreal how fast this summer has gone? I find myself trying to pack in as much as humanly possible into each day before fall swings into gear. I almost had a stroke when I walked into JoAnns to find the fall stuff already out.

Brian in Oxford Friday, July 13, 2007 8:54:00 AM  

I'd prefer that the 2nd half NOT end with 3 straight losses to the Tigers, though....

Last night was a good start! Is that .201 for your boy Lugo? :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP