Sunday, July 8, 2007

sorry Krystyn



i hate the Tigers.
i hate Comerica Park.
i hate Gary Sheffield & his stupid bat waving.
and i hate the Detroit announcers.

on that happy note, we now break for the All Star Festivities.

3 with their own thoughts:

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:24:00 PM  

*giggle*
i know the feeling... not necessarily with the tigers, but i know the feeling!!

Anonymous,  Sunday, July 08, 2007 11:22:00 PM  

I'm even more irritated with Sheffield now than when he was with the EE. The amplitude of his bat wave has increased by a rediculous amount. :-P And I want to kick Granderson's ass for taking away Wiffy Mo's (or was it Coco's) home run. I'm sure they do, too. I hate to enter the break on a losing streak, but so be it. :-P

*krystyn* Monday, July 09, 2007 8:05:00 AM  

Anyone need a broom? Heehee!!
I love my Tigers! I hate the Cardinals.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP