Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tuesday Twosome: July 3, 2007



Two Immediate Reactions...

1. When you are lied to?

i feel hurt & withdraw.

2. When you make a mistake?
i feel embarrassed & find out what i need to do to fix it.

3. When you embarrass yourself in public?
i try to laugh it off & then make an escape.

4. When you see someone make a fool of themselves?
i shake my head & roll my eyes.

5. When you realize you have hurt someone (emotionally)?
i apologize & ask what i can do to make the situation better.

The Daily Grind

1. What two things influenced the choice of your present job?
it's a good company, and the other job offer i got included a few "job responsibilities" that weren't safe for one smallish girl to be executing -- like collecting delinquent rent from low-income housing in one of the worst areas of town! yipe!

2. What two things do you enjoy the most about your job?
when my work is done, i can entertain myself quietly at my desk, and we have some awesome customers that i really enjoy helping.

3. What two things do you dislike the most about your job?
ummmm... i shouldn't talk about them here, but if you know me at all, you *know* what my two biggest issues are. =P

4. What two jobs/professions would you like to try out?
if money weren't an issue, and i could just "play" for whatever money i made? i'd like to pretend to be a photographer. and... hmmm... does being a stay at home mom count? no? how about... a private WDW tour guide? =P

5. What two jobs would/could you “never” do?
i could never ever be a surgeon (i admire Nichole so much for what she is able to do!) or be in sales. bonus answer: i also could not teach math!

Cock-A-Doodle-Do!

1. First two things you see when you wake up:
see? very little. can't see much without my glasses. ;-)

2. First two things you touch when you wake up:
put on my glasses and turn off the alarm clock before it goes off. (that's right. i am up before my alarm clock. i mostly use my internal "alarm clock" with the actual clock as back up. and the alarm on my phone set as insurance. LOL)

3. First two things you do when get out of bed:
go to the bathroom, then get a glass of cranberry juice.

4. First two things you eat in the morning:
every morning?? the most common answers are a yogurt at 8am, and a granola bar around 10:00. but that doesn't happen *every* morning.

5. First two places you ride/drive/walk/bike to in the morning:
uh. well. on weekdays, the first place i walk to is where i park my car. and then, i drive to work. these last two questions confused me...

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP