Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Saturday 8: July 24, 2007

hosted by Saturday 8

Crushing

1. who was your first crush?
the farthest back i can remember is second grade. that was Josh Miller.

2. do you currently have a crush on someone?
sure. ::looks mysterious::

3. what makes a crush a CRUSH to you? the fact that it's possibly unrequited? or that you can actually get the person at a later date?
i think it's the feeling you get from it. the silly butterfly feelings. the anticipation. the irrepressible grin. see here's the thing though: i think you can even be with said object of crush, in a bona fide relationship, and still have a crush on them too. i think that's just a good indication of how deep it goes.

4. who are your celebrity crushes?
oh just one for me, thanks. just one Mike Lowell, found playing third base for the Boston Red Sox.

5. have you ever crushed on a boss? did anything come of it?
::thinks back to all bosses::
::laughs hysterically::
::composes self::
there is no way.

6. have you ever crushed on a teacher? describe what made you fawn over them.
nope! seems half the girls in high school had a thing for the band director my senior year. some of them apparently acted on it, according to the trip i was "asked" to make to the police station, to be questioned if *i* was ever... errr... involved. despite the amount of alone time spent with said teacher, i can assure you, i was most certainly *not*. i don't think the officer (detective?) i spoke to believed me, but i swear i am telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God. unfortunately, it would appear that he did not have the willpower to make the right decisions when it came to the advances of some of these girls.

7. many people have met a spouse/fiance(e) at work. have you ever crushed on a co-worker, and how did that turn out?
i can think of a few times. we'll talk about two of them, both past tense, thank you very much. once... bad. got a ride home after work one night, said something that came out... way wrong, prayed for a hole to swallow me up. i think that killed the crush for me. another time... in retrospect, one the few guys that has treated me well, but at the time, i was young & stupid. very stupid. i can think of a few other instances. one other one that was good. the rest... ::shakes head:: bottom line: i am off the market, at work and otherwise.

8. have you ever crushed on a personal trainer, a work-out buddy, or a member of your sports team? what happened?
i've not had a personal trainer, work-out buddy or a sports team. safe to say i can't crush on people who don't exist.

6 with their own thoughts:

Brian in Oxford Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:43:00 PM  

Josh Miller the Patriots punter?!!

jenny Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:19:00 AM  

Aw, Mike Lowell... *sigh*

I'm a Papelbon girl myself.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, July 25, 2007 10:28:00 AM  

You don't have a personal trainer because you don't *want* a personal trainer. I have offered my amateur skills for free!!! ;-)

Mega Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:33:00 PM  

Ooooh, who is your crush? You hafta tell me sister.

kreed Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:54:00 PM  

So if your crush develops a reciprocal crush might you be back on the market?

Colleen Thursday, July 26, 2007 5:40:00 PM  

Oh Dear... yes! I have had two crushes on two boss and dated each of them!! Both happened when I was quite young...oh my, I don't think I can elaborate further, just glad I'm not the same person I used to be!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP