Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Take5 Tuesday: March 11, 2009

hosted here

1. 5 things you’ve read recently.
some of "Faithful" (Stewart O'Nan & Stephen King). the October issue of Everyday With Rachael Ray magazine--flipping through it one last time before it hits the recycling bag. a bunch of email. my Twitter friends' updates. a text message on my phone.

2. 5 sites you’ve signed up for.
Kraft Food & Family. Real Simple Daily Thoughts. ESPN Fantasy Baseball. Goodreads. Picnik.

3. 5 shows you’ve watched lately.
World Baseball Classic. Jeopardy. Frasier. Big Bang Theory. How I Met Your Mother.

4. 5 things you want right now.
Red Sox tickets. a long weekend. the beginning of regular season baseball. Boston Legal on DVD. a completely paid off brand new car.

5. 5 things on your grocery list.
applesauce. frozen peas. Crest Pro Health mouth rinse. Magic Erasers. quart-size Ziploc storage bags.

2 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Wednesday, March 11, 2009 8:10:00 PM  

Unless it's LOST, 24, or baseball I usually don't watch.

But The Big Bang Theory is freaking hysterical.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:07:00 PM  

Ted: I tried really hard to resist Big Bang Theory but it really is funny! It's not on my must-see list but if I catch it on, I always watch. At least til April. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP