Saturday, March 7, 2009

Grace in Small Things 44:365

1. walking right onto Test Track even though the Single Rider wait time claimed to be 25 minutes.

2. listening to the ooo's and ahhh's of amazement from people experiencing Soarin' for the first time.

3. seeing a bride stepping out of a limo outside the Boardwalk Inn. everyone was fussing over her & she was beaming. i can't wait for that bride to be my friend Alison.

4. an infomercial for a "Golden Oldies" cd set that played so many songs i remember hearing in the car with my dad. "Book of Love" by the Monotones. "Stay" by Maurice Willaims and the Zodiacs. "Chantilly Lace" by The Big Bopper. "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" by Paul Anka. "My Special Angel" by Bobby Helms. it was like i was 8 years old & back in the passenger seat of my dad's car running errands on a Saturday night.

5. a milkshake. mmmm...


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Lew Sunday, March 08, 2009 12:20:00 AM  

I remember most of those songs. Marianne probably has them on 45 rpm records! Some nice memories there!

Samantha Sunday, March 08, 2009 9:09:00 PM  

i think my dad had that cd set too. funny. loooooved Big D 103! haha

Anonymous,  Monday, March 09, 2009 6:51:00 PM  

What flavor milkshake did you end up getting? My favorite is vanilla...

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:43:00 PM  

Lew: I think I could still sing along with about 75% of the songs they played! Good memories indeed. =)

Samantha: Big D 103!! That was the name of that station. I was trying so hard to rememeber & couldn't!

Daniel: I went with mocha but I was thisclose to picking vanilla. I do NOT like chocolate milkshakes though for some reason.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP