Thursday, March 19, 2009

Grace in Small Things 56:365

1. this. (translation: more seasonal temperatures as i wasn't quite ready to jump straight from Winter to Summer.) especially if it actually happens.


2. the little guys in my iGoogle homepage Spring theme have coffee & donuts in the morning! i love dynamic iGoogle themes.


3. orange blossoms. i think i could say this every single day that they are blooming. when i catch the scent, i have to breathe in as deeply as i can. i wish i could find something that truly smells like them. i would find some way to use it all the time. i have found some things that are close but nothing *exactly*.

4. MLB Network. tell me again how it took so long to make this happen? and also: NFL take note.

5. *really* good episode of Grey's. i am so glad that they made sense of that Denny-Izzie story line. and holy amazing performance by McDreamy.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Friday, March 20, 2009 11:29:00 AM  

Ack!! That's the same GOogle theme I'm using right now. IT IS SOOO CUTE!! I love how it changes. It's probably my favorite one so far!!

Lora Friday, March 20, 2009 10:36:00 PM  

I've never smelled orange blossoms, but Trader Joes makes an amazing Orange Blossom and Honey hand soap.

If you don't have TJs, let me know and I'll mail you a bottle.

J-Dawg's Realm Saturday, March 21, 2009 10:50:00 AM  

LOL you have the same Google theme as me :) Too funny!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 23, 2009 11:20:00 AM  

Krystyn & J-Dawg: I know this will come as a huge shock but I actually change my theme with the seasons! Hee hee. I do this one in the Spring, Tea House in the Summer, there is an Autumn one & a Winter one as well. And they all change throughout the day! I love that. =)

Lora: No Trader Joe's down here. At least not in my area. =(

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP