Thursday, March 26, 2009

in which i profess my love for all things Google.

it occurred to me today what a Google girl i am.

i use:
**Blogger (obviously)
**Gmail (along with a whole list of Gmail Labs enabled!)
**Google Toolbar (because Google is my search engine of choice of course)
**iGoogle (as my homepage)
**Picasa (both the software for my computer & the Web Albums)
**Google Reader

and today i embarked on...
Google Calendar!
i practically drooled over this new (to me) organization tool.

i can't help it--i love how they all work together! in my geeked out dreams, my other favorite sites/applications would all become Google-owned-and-operated: Picnik (which is set to sync with Picasa Web Albums anyway); Twitter (and Twhirl, my Twitter app); Facebook (which allows me to integrate info from my Google Reader, my blog and Picasa); GoodReads; Kaboodle; Toodledo (which can be implanted into Google Calendar!); iTunes (which can be synced with Gmail using Google Talk) and ESPN Fantasy Sports--and they would all interact in perfect harmony...

i know Google is being seen as essentially the "super giant" of the internet but i just can't argue with what they have to offer! i imagine it will only be a matter of time before i decide to test out Google Chrome as my web browser...

hello, my name is Dawn and i am addicted to all things Google.

5 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, March 26, 2009 3:34:00 PM  

I use those google things, too, except for Picasa...for pictures, I use Flickr, which also has Picnik!

*krystyn* Thursday, March 26, 2009 5:16:00 PM  

Oh, I'm going to have to check out the Calendar feature. I'm a calendar junkie.

Ruby Friday, March 27, 2009 7:07:00 AM  

I agree!!
Have you tried Google webmaster tools?
It kinda gives you good stats about who reads your blog.
Maybe you could check out my blog as I dont have many (ok, I admit I have, like, none lol) readers.
I really liked your blog btw.

Ruby x

Unknown Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:24:00 PM  

Love the last line here Dawn!!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:38:00 PM  

Colleen: Sometimes the best humor is in the truth huh? ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP