Friday, March 6, 2009

Grace in Small Things 43:365

1. Sox won their Spring Training game today! meaningless, schmeaningless. if it makes me happy to hear baseball, who cares if it counts!

2. broke out my new Red Sox t-shirt that i got for Christmas from Daniel and Nichole for its inaugural wearing.


3. it was warm enough to be outside in short sleeves today!

4. tried the new mascara (Oscillation by Lacome) that Nichole gave me for Christmas. it *vibrates* when you put it on! it feels so strange, i could not stop laughing when i was trying to apply it. i think this is going to take some practice before i am desensitized!

5. April issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray in the mail today!


Visit Grace in Small Things

5 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, March 06, 2009 8:45:00 PM  

It was great to see three solid innings from Commander Kickass, and to hear the announcers talk about him having "that look" coming off the mound. Rah!! If Jeemer hadn't jeemed all over his one inning, we might've have a 5-1 game. ;-)

Ted D Friday, March 06, 2009 9:14:00 PM  

You've been busy! I heard that JPB was fantastic today and even showed a bit of the red ass in the dugout.

Spring is officially Sprung.

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, March 07, 2009 9:25:00 AM  

Daniel: MDC gave us a little scare (and I do use that word loosely since it is still Spring Training) too, by loading the bags before striking out the side.

Ted: Beckett was really locked in today. And the Marlins radio announcers said he has that Look again after 2008's frustrations. The same one he had in 2007 after the disappointing 2006 Sox debut. I see nothing wrong with that!!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Saturday, March 07, 2009 4:01:00 PM  

I'm watching the World Baseball Classic right now!!

I think I'm gonna steal that "addictions" thing! I can't think of anything to talk about.

And I was looking at your pics from a couple posts back... those giraffes are pretty brave. I have some very up-close pics of them, too!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:53:00 PM  

Sue: The WBC has been a lot of fun so far! Some really exciting games. That giraffe in that other post was a baby who had only recently been released to the savanna with his mama. He was so curious! It was adorable!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP