Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Grace in Small Things 40:365

1. tall palm trees against a brilliant blue sky.

2. still having my ice scraper from Connecticut on the mornings i need to scrape frost off my windshield.

3. getting my electric bill & finding out it's only $47 this month!

4. having friends that make outrgaeous statements out of nowhere, leaving me with nothing but to laugh.

5. saying something that makes a friend snort her beverage out of her nose.


Visit Grace in Small Things

6 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 04, 2009 12:47:00 PM  

Yay! For ice scrapers from Connecticut! LOL

*krystyn* Wednesday, March 04, 2009 2:39:00 PM  

Well how about making your blog readers snort beverage out their nose when they read that your electric bill was $47? Mine was $397!!!! Ouch!!

anise Wednesday, March 04, 2009 6:59:00 PM  

ice scraper? oooh noooo. in florida??

kreed Wednesday, March 04, 2009 8:47:00 PM  

I haven't seen a good beverage through the nose laugh in a while...I better get working on that!

Thanks for your kind words about Mema.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, March 05, 2009 10:25:00 PM  

April: I have gotten some curious looks from native Floridians in the past too! LOL

Krystyn: Sorry! Wow... that is a big disparity between our bills. Makes me glad I live in a small apartment!!

Anise: Yep! It does get chillier here in Florida than a lot of people realize! Only for a couple of months though. Not too bad.

kreed: That really is up there on a successfully elicited laugh, isn't it? =)

*krystyn* Thursday, March 05, 2009 10:39:00 PM  

Yep - and my house is NOT very big. Makes me miss my apartment that's for sure!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP