Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grace in Small Things 66:365

1. waking up to a morning thunderstorm. we *really* need some rain here.

2. seeing a photo of a daffodil on Em's blog (sorry, it's a private one so no link) because they always remind me of my Gram and make me smile.

3. baby Colubus monkey!

4. there was a flock of little ducklings swimming & playing in a pool at Animal Kingdom. one got distracted by a leaf or something floating on the water's surface & didn't see the rest swimming away. when he turned around & saw that he was alone, he paddled as fast as his little legs could take him. he looked like he was running on the water! so funny!

5. fireworks.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

kreed Monday, March 30, 2009 10:07:00 AM  

As I was clicking on your blog link I was wondering if you had gotten over to WDW lately...looks like you had some fun at Animal Kingdom! I am so jealous that you are close enough to go often!

I haven't watched Grey's yet this week. I can't wait to watch it now!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:24:00 AM  

I got some great photos to share too! Hopefully in the next couple of days I will get them edited & uploaded. Have you watched Grey's yet? It was really good!

erin Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:22:00 PM  

i should have pics of daffodils on my blog coming soon! the previous owners of my house planted lots of them. very pretty.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP