Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grace in Small Things 61:365

1. big puffy clouds that look like they were painted onto the sky.

2. this prayer that Lil Foots Mommy shared, because sometimes we just need the reminder...
Lord, thank you for everything you’ve given me.
Thank you for everything you’ve taken away.
And thank you for all that I have left.


3. Sox-Yankees on MLBN on a night that the President is pre-empting everything else that i would watch anyway. (that's right. i'm the girl that looks for something else to watch when the President takes up all the network channels.)

4. a random postcard in the mail from Vanessa!

5. hearing these lyrics & knowing that i have this in my world, going both ways. i am a lucky girl.
I know your heart can get
All tangled up inside
But don't you keep it to yourself
When your long day is over
And you can barely drag your feet
The weight of the world
Is on your shoulders
I know what you need
Bring it on home to me
("Bring It On Home," Little Big Town)


Visit Grace in Small Things

6 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 24, 2009 8:15:00 PM  

LBT is quite an awesome band. I've always loved that song.

Know who else I'm enjoying of late? Lady Antebellum. Their new tune is catchy!

(hello, random. I'll go watch the game now....)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:03:00 AM  

Love your new blog header!!! So. Much. Fun.

Janet Wednesday, March 25, 2009 1:51:00 PM  

I emailed that prayer to my two cousins who lost their father last week...thank you :-)

Carrie Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:57:00 PM  

I love your new blog banner!
What a great prayer, touching. We certainly don't pray to God enough, giving him our thanks

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:29:00 PM  

Pocklock: I think I may need to check them out! Thanks for the heads up! And we're nothing if not random around here. ;-) No worries!

LFM: Thank you! Was time for some Spring 'round these parts!

Janet: It really puts things in perspective, no matter what your personal beliefs are, I think.

EatCrayons: Thank you! And I thought that prayer really summed it up. Sometimes it's hard to remember to be thankful when we suffer a loss...no matter how big or small.

kreed Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:49:00 AM  

I'm the other girl who looks for something else to watch on TV, too! Makes me thankful for DVR and all of the shows I am behind on!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP