Sunday, March 22, 2009

20 Questions: March 22, 2009

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
a mom. a wife. a teacher.

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
i donated some clothes i don't wear any longer.

3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?Nichole. she always looks so well put together!

4. What is on your nightstand?
a lamp. my alarm clock. a telephone. a coaster. the remote for the tv. a bottle of lotion. a small cross. a photo of me with Daniel and Nichole at Disney's California Adventure. a photo of me with my Gram when i was about a year old.

5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
one of Nichole and Daniel's! *that* is the life!

6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
orange trees. because oh man would i be in paradise when they all bloomed! or if i lived in a colder climate, evergreen trees because i think they look so beautiful covered in snow.

7. What do you find to be very overrated?
the Rays. Godiva chocolate. Firefox.

8. How many email addresses do you have?
three. Gmail (my primary email address). my old Hotmail address. my work email.

9. Have you ever felt replaced?
yes... in several different scenarios. not recently though.

10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
i want both. but if you *made* me pick? baseball. the season lasts longer & there are many more games. also i don't think i could give up Mike Lowell. ;-)

11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
a photo i took of Planet Earth at Epcot.

12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.i'm not listening to anything right now but when i was walking earlier today, the last song to come on my iPod was "To Love a Woman" by Lionel Richie and Enrique Iglesius so i will pick a lyric from that:
I don't know how it is but she has the power
She can make me laugh when I wanna cry


13. Do you use a feed reader?
yes i do. i use Google Reader and i *love* it. i have no clue why i ever preferred Bloglines!

14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
anything with citrus because i just do not like the way chocolate & citrus taste together. and anything with a marzipan center.

15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
depends on the ex. a couple i would be genuinely happy for. there are others where for the split second i spent thinking about it, i would feel bad for that poor girl or wonder what she did to piss off Karma. =P

16. Do words hurt you?
they can. it depends on who is saying them. the more i care about someone, the more power their words have to hurt me because i actually value their thoughts & opinions.

17. Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?
i am a listener. in fact, i am so quiet & so much *not* a talker, that people are constantly asking me if something is wrong. i talk but usually only when i have something to say. i think it is possible to be both, but to be a talker who actually has something to say, i think you have to be a good listener first.

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
no but it sounds beautiful...

19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
that would be one Michael Averett Lowell, Boston Red Sox, third base.

20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
i have seen every single episode of Friends and of Sex & the City, multiple times. i have also seen every single episode of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. i am pretty sure i've seen every episode of Everybody Loves Raymond as well.

6 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, March 23, 2009 8:39:00 AM  

Good list!! Seems like it was a fun one to put together!!

Janet Monday, March 23, 2009 1:16:00 PM  

dude, dude, wait. Seriously? Never walked on the beach at night? Ahhh...it's awesome!

Anonymous,  Monday, March 23, 2009 4:51:00 PM  

Hey I donated some old clothes this weekend too!

And now I am craving chocolate...in a major way.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:41:00 AM  

Godiva chocolate *is* so overrated. Ghirardelli blows it away, and See's blows *that* away, so there you go.

:)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:00:00 AM  

Janet: Never. I've walked on the beach in the very early morning, at sunrise, at sunset, during the day, but never ever at night.

Daniel: Although I will say that I appreciate that Godiva sells chocolate-dipped strawberries. I don't think I have seen those at See's. (Yes, I could dip my own. Moo point when I am at the mall!)

Mighty0 Sunday, March 29, 2009 8:51:00 PM  

I just found these 20questionaire by chance and i really like the idea. I took the idea to my blog. I hope you don't mind :)
Thanks for the inspiration.
greetings from germany ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP