Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-in: March 6, 2009



Friday Fill-in #114

1. a little surprise treat for a friend who needed a pick-me-up was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place i think i would like to visit is Hawaii.

3. very little makes any sense in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or soda--i'll just pass & take some water.

5. what we imagine our lives will be like and how they actually play out are usually decidedly separate paths.

6. Our current weather reminds me that there is a reason i tolerate the humidity all Summer to live here.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching the new episode of Ghost Whisperer, tomorrow my plans include maybe a trip over to Epcot is the ambition strikes me and Sunday, I want to do our Fantasy Baseball League Draft!

2 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:44:00 PM  

Every time I see photos, I feel myself drawn to it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP