Monday, March 23, 2009

Grace in Small Things 60:365

1. April issue of Redbook!

2. Toodledo - this awesome list site that Andie shared on her blog. if you know me at all, you know that anything that to do with lists makes me *very* happy!

3. back-to-back-to-back-to-back home runs by the Red Sox. even if it's only Spring Training, that's still exciting!

4. a grey day which is a welcome break from the constant glare of the sun.

5. a rain shower which we so desperately need.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:35:00 AM  

I love reading these and probably should do them myself, for my own mental health.LOL!

It cracks me up that you always include a magazine. Tee Hee!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:43:00 AM  

I am actually really happy I particpate in this. It keeps me blogging every day. And it forces me to see something good in each day--and some days that is *really* a challenge, but I am always glad when I'm done!

I am *always* happy to find a new magazine issue in my mail box! And with four paid subscriptions plus the free quarterly one to Kraft Food & Family, that happens fairly often! =)

Debi Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:16:00 PM  

Oh no...I know I shouldn't click on that link to Toodledo...and I also know I won't be able to resist...

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:20:00 PM  

Debi: The good news is that link is actually a productive one! ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP