Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Grace in Small Things 55:365

1. April issue of Good Housekeeping!

2. in an attempt to pick my brain in regard to his fantasy baseball team, fellow Florida transplant JMP attempted the following bribery (please note that yesterday we were discussing Cuban food, during which i stated that i do enjoy a good pressed Cuban sandwich): "I'll make you a Cuban sandwich!! (I'll put Mikey between 2 slices of bread after I slather that gallon of cuban sauce all over him!!!)" *ahem* also to note: Mikey refers to Mike Lowell. who just happens to be of some Cuban descent. JMP drives a hard bargain, but alas! we are in the same league. not sure how many hot tips i am willing to part with. of course that Cuban sandwich also hasn't shown up at my door so one never knows...

3. the scent of orange blossoms is getting stronger.

4. white chocolate raspberry yogurt.

5. reading that April and her little baby are ok after a terrible scare.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Unknown Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:33:00 PM  

I made Dawn's GiST list!!!! Marc does the Snoopy happy dance!!! :>)

Anonymous,  Friday, March 20, 2009 12:22:00 PM  

Thank you so much Dawn! You are the sweetest! I appreciate all your prayers and well-wishes. I truly believed they helped.
:-) April

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP