Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday Fill-in: March 14, 2009



Friday Fill-in #115

1. When I look to the left, I see my open window, looking out onto the sun-and-shade-speckled yard and some azalea bushes in bloom.

2. since i only have two windows and my bedroom faces the security fence, i would have to say that my living room is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work work itself out; it almost always does.

4. if you're one of my favorite people, you may have a personal Disney tour guide done dirt cheap!

5. making responsible decisions and owning up to poor ones is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any unsolicited advice feel free to keep it to yourself.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm last night I was looking forward to watching the Sox & Yankees Spring Training game on tv, tomorrow my plans include a major Car Spa Day--oil change, car wash, air filter change and new front brake pads & rotors--and Sunday, I want to have a nice relaxing day!

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:31:00 PM  

the view sounds beautiful!!!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 16, 2009 7:08:00 AM  

Janet: It is... right up until the other apartment building gets in the way. =P Thankfully I have that big old tree!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP