Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grace in Small Things 48:365

1. i caught my first sniff of orange blossoms this afternoon. ohhh it's going to smell like heaven here soon!!

2. catching up with Heather on the phone this evening.

3. while i was on the phone with Heather, i could hear Christian chattering in the background. he's starting to talk. the first thing i heard him say was "uh oh!" which is pretty much the cutest sounding thing in a little guy's voice. a close second? that same little voice saying "mooooose."

4. after much trial & error & tweaking, i *finally* got my Gmail set up in a way that really works for me. i've got a system using labels and filters, and a coding system using the variety of stars you can get with one of the Labs features. i love that my email is now perfectly organized!

5. perfect sleeping weather.


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, March 12, 2009 3:20:00 PM  

ooho I so much want to smell those blossoms!

*krystyn* Thursday, March 12, 2009 8:43:00 PM  

Oh I'm going to have to look into that email organization thing...sounds VERY interesting!!!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 16, 2009 7:03:00 AM  

Janet: I'm telling you, you must plan a trip to Florida in mid-March-ish! It's really the most heavenly scent ever.

Krystyn: You can really do some great things! I created a bunch of labels to help me track various things (email newsletters I subscribe to that I want to check out more thoroughly, Fantasy Baseball & Football related emails, emails I want to save but don't want cluttering up my inbox) and then I added in some filters so that all my Facebook and blog comments emails will go directly into their own labels so that I can get to them for follow up. And there is a lab that lets you add a bunch more different stars which I used to create a "coded system" for my actual inbox (one for bills, one for emails I need to reply to, one for emails with links I want to check out, etc). If you have any questions about what I devised for myself, just let me know! I bet there's a great system there for you too, just waiting to be created!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP