Sunday, March 8, 2009

Grace in Small Things 45:365

1. laughing throughout our whole Fantasy Baseball League live draft. i play with an awesome group of people who make the whole thing so much fun!

2. watching the USA win their second WBC game. it is so good to be watching competitive baseball again.

3. starting to gather me Spring decorations that will go up the weekend of March 21. i love my Winter decorations but i always look forward to making the seasons change inside if not outside.

4. lemonade! Publix makes the best lemonade, i swear.

5. finding out the Red Sox locked up Jon Lester, one of my favorite players, for the next five years. i am very pleased with the moves they made to secure their youth this off/pre-season.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:49:00 AM  

I wish I would have gotten into that Fantasy Baseball stuff pre-baby. I can't imagine trying to fit it in now, but it seems like it would be a lot of fun. I'll live vicariously thru you on that one.

#3...are you trying to sound Irish here? Just joking - sorry couldn't resist.

:)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:36:00 PM  

It's a lot of fun to play. Maybe you can start once E is a little more independent! =)

I would normally fix a typo like that but I'm going to leave that one there, solely for your amusement. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP