Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sweet Light

When you live in a proverbial cave for five years, you revel in the sweet light spilling into your next home.





Lots of people suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder. The darkness of winter has an actual negative effect on their sense of well being. I don't face that affliction because winter in Florida is neither dreary nor relentless. It is, for me, a welcome refreshment from the oppression that is six months of endless summer. But I have learned that I require lots of natural light. Even two years later, I still find myself standing still and soaking in that glorious sweet light.


For the days I want to write but need that extra push, and, just as much, for the days when the prompt inspires me, all on its own, whether I need extra motivation or not.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP