Sunday, February 9, 2014

Broken Road Confessionals: February 9, 2014

**I'm not sure I will ever understand why we have to have so many spelling variations on names like "Alison," "Crystal," "Megan," "Kristin." I don't have anything against those names--truly, some of my favorite people have one of them and I love them just the same--but all the variations of spelling them get confusing as heck. There are so many options that I never know if I've picked the right one and then I suffer guilt for spelling it "wrong"...but really? How could I have guessed which it was supposed to be?

**I do not understand this whole "chicken and waffles" thing. It's been happening for a while and every time I see it on a menu or heat it being mentioned, I am just as confused by the concept as I was the first time.

**The mute button on my TweetDeck app is one of my favorite "dirty little secrets." Some people just really get on my nerves sometimes. Unlike "unfollowing," no one is ever the wiser. No one's feelings get hurt. And I don't have to listen to the nonsense anymore. Now if Facebook could just come up with an equivalent...

**I think the show "Once Upon a Time" has officially ruined Peter Pan for me. That character completely creeps me out now. I am now the woman who is a little afraid of Peter Pan.

**I'm going to say, now, that I really don't get into the Olympics all that much. And then, what will really happen is I will find myself sucked into this competition or that, unable to change the channel, and the next thing I know, I'll lose two hours.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP