Thursday, February 27, 2014

Currently: February 27, 2014

This week, at the Broken Road house:

Liking... my husband. The progress made in the master bathroom. Happy news from friends. Strawberry shortcake. Soft blankets. Books I don't want to put down. Spring Training baseball games starting to be played.

Thinking... that there is a fine line between a healthy amount of thinking and a detrimental amount of over-thinking. That fine line, I think, is the place where we should take action or choose to let it go.

Planting... seeds. All kinds of seeds. Herbs. Lettuces. Smiles. Ideas.

Blooming... where I'm planted. This life, man. I don't know that I am always deserving of it, but it is so, so good.

Pinning... far too many "home" ideas. Better to have many from which to finally choose than not enough...right?


"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

2 with their own thoughts:

OT and ET Tuesday, March 04, 2014 8:13:00 AM  

Liking "my husband" haha I do like my husband but don't think that answer would have ever occurred to me :) Yay for planting seeds! We start ours at the beginning of April and I can't wait!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 04, 2014 8:17:00 AM  

OT and ET: Planting seeds in February is definitely a perk of living in Florida! Of course, the tender plants have to grow now, here, because the summer is just too much for them. Pros and cons!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP