Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I believe...

...that being genuine is only as difficult as we make it.

...in saying I'm sorry.

...that a kind word can go a long way.

...in a God that loves.

...that chocolate has healing powers, and, therefore, is medicinal.

...in seeking out the good, even when it seems there may be none.

...that balance is what keeps life sane.

...in saying thank you, because feeling appreciated is food for the soul.

...that happiness is within our power to achieve, but we are often our own worst enemy.

...in being silly and laughing til I cry and letting my heart be light.

...that a world without baseball is no world I want to know.

...in recognizing blessings, both large and small.

...that we often know what we need to do long before we have the courage to see it through.

...in telling the people I love that I love them, often.


For the days I want to write but need that extra push, and, just as much, for the days when the prompt inspires me, all on its own, whether I need extra motivation or not.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP