Thursday, February 20, 2014

Broken Road Confessionals: February 20, 2014 - The Never Have I Ever Edition

Never have I ever been to a drive-in movie.

Never have I ever had actual s'mores.

Never have I ever found a beer that I can actually tolerate the taste of.

Never have I ever been able to bring myself to try veal or any other baby animals. (Or that sound like baby animals. I'm looking at you, lamb.)

Never have I ever had a little strip of pictures taken in one of those photo booths.

Never have I ever taken a real sleigh ride.

Never have I ever been able to properly parallel park. (I don't count when there's no one parked anywhere near by and I can just pull straight up to the curb by driving alongside it.)

Never have I ever painted an interior wall. (I know!!) (But I have done exterior painting a ton of times. Growing up, I painted the outside of my grandparents' house, their front steps, their picnic table.)

Never have I ever seen "Silence of the Lambs," "The Godfather," "Schindler's List," "The Princess Bride," or "The Sound of Music." (The last one, I actually tried, on more than one occasion, but I *always* fall asleep within the first ten minutes. Without fail.)

Never have I ever been able to down a shot. But I can sip whiskey without flinching!

Never have I ever, even once, remotely considered getting a tattoo.

Never have I ever slapped someone across the face. (Even though I may have been in some situations where it might have been warranted.)

Never have I ever felt an earthquake.

Never have I ever gone on a blind date. (And no need for that anymore!)

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:52:00 AM  

OMG... what a hilarious list!! love it... some I nodded with and some I blushed at... and I am not telling which ones are which..lol

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:15:00 PM  

stripeycat: Well, now I am curious! I guess I'll have to decide for myself. ;-) After all, I haven't done *any* of them. LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP