Wednesday, June 27, 2007

yummy

pssst! over here!

i haven't really done much worth mentioning the last week or so but i did...

...make this really yummy pork stir fry with a ginger-honey-soy sauce.


...find these amazing, perfect, plump, sweet, yummy raspberries on sale when i did my grocery shopping. i couldn't resist.


...cool off from the Florida summer heat with these popsicles which are so yummy. (and for those of you counting calories, they only have 60! i believe they may also come in a "no sugar added" variation for those of you who need to keep on eye on that as well.)

7 with their own thoughts:

Debi Wednesday, June 27, 2007 7:21:00 AM  

Oh, come on Dawn, are you trying to torture me or what?!! I'm drooling here. Yep, really.

Heart of Rachel Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:44:00 AM  

Hi Dawn. I've been contemplating of getting a piece of cake downstairs but haven't convinced my lazy legs. After seeing this yummy post, my dessert craving has increased. I'll go down to get a slice of that ube cake as soon as I post this comment. :)

kreed Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:13:00 AM  

Yum. I am thoroughly jealous of your good looking food as I had a tuna sandwich for dinner.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, June 27, 2007 1:06:00 PM  

yuck to the pork..yum to the rest! i get those bars too but in coconut

Brian in Oxford Wednesday, June 27, 2007 2:31:00 PM  

I'll take the pork a doesn't want....he/she can have my share of the broccoli.

How many raspberry seeds are in your molars?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, June 27, 2007 2:56:00 PM  

Good golly, that all looks so good! Good for you on cooking that incredible looking stir fry :) I love all kinds of berries but rarely splurge on raspberries, I bet they were yummy.

And I definitely need to buy the fruit bars. I have been BAD lately and buying little pints of ice cream. Lots more than 60 calories!

OK, that does it, now I'm officially hungry!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP