Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast: June 29, 2007



Feast One Hundred & Fifty

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
usually just my watch & a necklace.

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?

one of my favorites is "Sleepwalk," by Santo & Johnny


Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
Nichole has a great last name. nice & German. ;-) not too common. i know it gets mispronounced fairly often, and probably misspelled as well (though i don't know how it could be that difficult!) but i still like it.

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

oh that's easy. any of the Harry Potter movies. all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. and just about any other movie you can think of that you're sure everyone else has seen. =P

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.

Nothing makes me want to bang the receiver of my phone on my desk like the person on the other end asking me if i'm sure the person they've called for does not live at this number. i live alone, and the apartment is all of four rooms. i think i would notice of someone else lived there!

6 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, June 29, 2007 10:12:00 AM  

I hate telemarketing calls like that too!! Great feast answers! have a wonderful Friday.

Mega Friday, June 29, 2007 10:25:00 AM  

I haven't seen those movies either. Woot

kreed Friday, June 29, 2007 10:42:00 AM  

So you're saying that no one else lives in your apartment? Are you sure? JK - I hate those calls, too!

Anonymous,  Friday, June 29, 2007 3:13:00 PM  

thank you! What an awesome compliment. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand why my name is so hard to prounounce... :-P

Ingrid Saturday, June 30, 2007 3:16:00 AM  

I have never watched those movies. Now I feel kind of like a rebel and refuse to watch them just to keep my "rebel status"

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, July 01, 2007 12:37:00 PM  

I've never seen a Harry Potter movie or read a Harry Potter book, so you are definitely not alone.

Dislike telemarketers too. And the ones who call and mispronounce our last name, I tell them straight up, there is no one here by that name! :)

Great feast, hope you're having a good weekend :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP