Thursday, June 21, 2007

::imagine Taps playing here::

you'll have to imagine it, because unfortunately i can't *play* it here.
[/snark]

it is with much sadness -- given my love for music -- that i am removing my music player from my blog. the site i was using -- that i *loved* because it allowed me to easily upload and share my personal music collection -- is no longer allowing me to share more than thirty seconds of a song, even though the tracks were all my own! =(

so until i can find a widget that will allow me to share the music i rightfully own... my blog will be silent.

3 with their own thoughts:

marianne Saturday, June 23, 2007 1:46:00 AM  

yes, and it was rather rude that they didn't say diddly before they messed us up, wasn't it?

Debi Saturday, June 23, 2007 7:45:00 AM  

I'm such a dork. I was sitting here reading your post above and wondering who turned down the sound on the computer. And then, of course, when I turned up the volume, got pissy thinking the sound had gone ka-flooey. Like I said, a dork. Or maybe idiot would be the more appropriate word.

J-Dawg's Realm Saturday, June 23, 2007 10:10:00 PM  

Dawn,
Try http://www.musicplaylist.us
I use them on several other pages I own. You can setup your own player, setup whether to autoplay or allow the user to play, and manage your playlists online. Plus it allows you to select the player as a stand-alone, so if you leave the page, the player still plays :)
J

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP