Monday, June 25, 2007

the silence speaks volumes



i don't know about other teams, but Sox fans are notoriously superstitious. since i unintentionally stopped blogging about the Sox, good things have happened.

and that's all i have to say about that.

ps. sorry it didn't seem to help you, Wakey. =/

8 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, June 25, 2007 11:03:00 AM  

I think it correlates more strongly with when you started watching games on a more regular basis. From now on, the only Dawn travel days are Red Sox travel days!

Brian in Oxford Monday, June 25, 2007 2:09:00 PM  

More importantly, bad things have happened to the Yankees.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, June 25, 2007 2:13:00 PM  

Nichole:
LOL! So if I go somewhere, I have to leave on an off day & either come back the same day, or wait til the next off day??

I don't know what I am supposed to do tonight & tomorrow. It's one thing to stay up half the night on the weekend to watch. Entirely another to do it when I have to be up for work in the morning. At least Wednesday is a day game. And then back to Boston. Finally.

Do you think it will help if I lay on the couch & start watching, and doze off there while I listen if I promise not to turn it off & go to bed til it's done?

Anonymous,  Monday, June 25, 2007 7:37:00 PM  

yeah. you can't go anywhere except on Red Sox travel days. you're not the only superstitious one. ;-)

I guess we'll see what happens. hopefully that will count.

Bart Monday, June 25, 2007 8:30:00 PM  

Baseball lends itself to superstition and superstitious people.

There's this commercial on the radio for the O's where a woman talks about what her rituals and superstitions are for Oriole games. Of course, every time I hear it I think "they can't buy a win most nights, your stupid rituals mean jack."

mimiscraps Tuesday, June 26, 2007 2:33:00 AM  

Hey I wanna see some of your scrapbook stuff! hee hee hee!

Brian in Oxford Tuesday, June 26, 2007 2:00:00 PM  

okay, Dawn....you can go back to blogging, the streak has ended.

*sigh*

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP