Sunday, June 17, 2007

cousin of Kramer

You know how you get out of bed, drag your feet into the bathroom, flip on the light and stand in front of the mirror? You know how you squint your eyes and look? That. That's the big mistake. Looking in a mirror that early in the day.

It's always a disappointment, no matter who you are. You just see your reflection and think, "That's not what I was hoping for. I could have sworn I was better looking than that. I must be thinking of someone else."

(excerpt from "Couplehood," by Paul Reiser)

aka how you know you really need to get your hair cut - which, thankfully, i did yesterday morning. (oh & i do not really have a double chin. i was just pulling my head back in shock at what happened to my hair overnight.)

4 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Sunday, June 17, 2007 8:27:00 AM  

You. are. unbelievably. brave! =) I love it!

You should see me, before the flat iron. O. M. G....

It looks very 80's!

marianne Sunday, June 17, 2007 11:06:00 PM  

omg, that's priceless! I can't look at me in the am, let alone share with the rest of the world! you're a brave woman!! lol

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP