Sunday, June 3, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings: June 3, 2007



Week 226

I say ... and you think ... ?

Savage :: beast
Warrior :: gladiator
Daisy :: and Donald
Schedule :: sports
Rock, paper, scissors :: best of three wins
Medical :: attention
Jade :: China
Elevator :: Otis
Drain :: sink
Goldfish :: crackers

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, June 04, 2007 9:09:00 AM  

all I can think about for rock, paper, scissors is that stupid sprite commercial with Shrek and Donkey in it where Donkey can only ever be rock. :-P

Love the baseball look! :-)

Brian in Oxford Monday, June 04, 2007 11:22:00 AM  

I just turned my wife onto Parmesan goldfish this weekend. Second only to "Xplosive Pizza", among the goldfish.

"Otis" makes me think of my favorite palindrome I read as a kid:
"Sit on a potato pan, Otis!"

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP