Thursday, June 21, 2007

i wonder why it is...

...that Suri always looks so much cuter when they photograph her with Katie than she does when she's with Tom??

12 with their own thoughts:

david mcmahon Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:38:00 PM  

G'day Dawn,

Just saw your comment on Dan Mega's blog.

Love the way you deal with writer's block - by emailing a friend and asking for one word to kick-start your thought process.

Great idea and I'm sure it'll help others too.

Cheers

David

*krystyn* Thursday, June 21, 2007 4:53:00 PM  

Cuz Tom is such a creep - that's why! Ick! Of course, I really don't like either one of them. I heard that another creepy offspring is on it's way....

Bart Thursday, June 21, 2007 6:17:00 PM  

What the hell is wrong with Cruise's hair? It looks like a bad toupee or a bad Beatles moptop ripoff.

Dawn Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:03:00 PM  

You know I never noticed that before! You are right!

take care,
Dawn

kreed Friday, June 22, 2007 9:24:00 AM  

Odd how that seems to work, isn't it? I always thought it was my personal bias - glad to know I/\'m not the only one!

Thanks for the tip on the furniture slider thingies - we didn't need them this time, but I am going to have to find some for our move next year.

Amy Friday, June 22, 2007 10:39:00 AM  

cause Katie is cute and Tom is just a weirdo now.

Mega Friday, June 22, 2007 1:37:00 PM  

Tom Cruise looks emo, haha!

Brian in Oxford Friday, June 22, 2007 4:04:00 PM  

which one is Katie and which one is Tom?

Ingrid Saturday, June 23, 2007 3:04:00 AM  

It's his aura...tainting all that is pure and good around him, LOL!

I turned the sight feed back on. I had some stalker drama going on and wanted to be sure I could tell who was visiting my blog through site meter. But....it's back on!

You gonna be wandering to Boston for a Fenway game this year? I'll drink a nice, flat stadium beer in your honor at the Sea Dogs game this week.

*~*Michelle*~* Saturday, June 23, 2007 6:57:00 AM  

They must travel with a dentist if they are going to keep their mouths open that wide all the time. Wow, both of them!

Perhaps it is a Suri defense mechanism - the Mouth Wide Open thing. If anyone gets too close they will just inhale her.

Debi Saturday, June 23, 2007 7:41:00 AM  

What an interesting observation! But from these photos, I'd definitely say you're onto something. I think I agree with Amy's reasoning.

Heather Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:41:00 AM  

LOL, wonder if that is what people think about Catherine.... NAH!
she looks a lot like her mother that little baby girl and well so does Catherine! wow so much in common! unfortunately not the check books LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP