Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Feast: June 15, 2007



Feast One Hundred & Forty Eight

Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…

Disney World, of course! what did you think i was going to say? =P

Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).

Arctic Clean - why? i don't know. deodorant scents all seem to have corny names now. so i went with something that indicated cool & fresh. because that's the illusion deodorant should provide if you're doing something to make it work, right?

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?

i added Clipmarks to my toolbar.

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?

Most Likely to Run Screaming From the Building

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?

hmmm... one color combination would be brown & pink. there are a bunch of others, but that one came to mind first.

and catching up on...
Feast One Hundred & Forty Seven

Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
the peanut butter sandwich from Walt Disney World. yum...

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

well, to be honest with you, i have only heard of four people who have it that i am not related to: some guy in my childhood hometown. another girl with my same exact name that lived in the next town over. *another* Dawn that lives in Kentucky, who has attempted to smudge my credit history (that involved a long dispute to be corrected, let me tell you! it is apparently easier to fraudulently pass yourself off as someone else than it is to correct someone who has attached themselves to your identity!). and retired Minnesota Twins pitcher Brad. oh, and for being such a short last name, you would be amazed at all the incorrect spellings & mispronunciations.

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?

Monica Geller from Friends. and ummmm... probably because i identify with her completely. ::shrugs sheepishly::

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
a little bit. usually at the Red Sox MLB Shop or at Vicky's, when they have a good sale or a free shipping promotion.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.

i think Dan should be a superhero.

11 with their own thoughts:

FalnAngel7 Friday, June 15, 2007 2:27:00 PM  

We have the same favorite color combo :) Happy friday!

*krystyn* Friday, June 15, 2007 2:41:00 PM  

That clipmarks thing looks neat! Where do you hear about all these little programs? :-)

I love brown & pink too!!!

Sidenote: my word verification is "drazz" - that's kind of a funny word.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging Friday, June 15, 2007 2:49:00 PM  

I love the song playing on your page. But, who doesn't love Bono?

Anyway, pink and brown are great together. Very fun!

Anonymous,  Friday, June 15, 2007 2:51:00 PM  

your main course is hilarious!! I would have liked to have seen that one!

kreed Friday, June 15, 2007 7:03:00 PM  

I am so ready for a trip to Disney World - and am way jealous that you are there!

Moving 6 times in 13 months - aaaaaah! I think I would have had a breakdown! It is a potential move that is causing me to weed things out now. I can't imagine if I moved 5 more times what would happen. Probably only my laptop and my toothbrush would survive the cut!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, June 15, 2007 9:22:00 PM  

You crack me up Dawn! Disney - what did YOU THINK I was going to say?!!!

I had nearly stopped laughing, then I got to "most likely to run screaming from the building". I was scared to read any further :)

Have a great weekend!!!

Ingrid Friday, June 15, 2007 10:25:00 PM  

What are these 'fest' things? What a riot!

Deoderant names ARE corny! Remember "Teen Spirit"? It was so sweet and perfumy it smelled like Malibu Barbie was living in your armpit!

Ingrid Friday, June 15, 2007 10:26:00 PM  

Feast, I meant feast....doh!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, June 15, 2007 10:34:00 PM  

Krystyn: Usually other blogs. LOL!

kreed: That is pretty close to the way things are for me right now. =P

Stacy: ::big cheesy grin::

Ingrid: They are memes! They are issued once a week. If you click on the logo, it will take you to the site. You get the questions every Friday, blog them & then you can leave a comment on that blog that you played along, if you want to. Other people will visit your blog & you can visit theirs. Fun way to find new blogs, get new readers, and something fun to do on your blog too of course! =)

Anonymous,  Saturday, June 16, 2007 12:10:00 AM  

of course WDW!!!

Yeah... I'd put Artic Clean in my pits. Of course, it could be a cool name for mouthwash, too...

Debi Saturday, June 16, 2007 4:14:00 PM  

I'm afraid I have a big dose of Monica in me, too. But not the thin and gorgeous part, I'm sorry to say...just the seriously anal parts.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP