Saturday, June 30, 2007

And I Quote: June 30, 2007

The truest thing I know about relationships is that sometimes we don't know anything at all. You can't always get the one you want, and sometimes the one you get may not be the right one at all. But if you have hope, the universe has a funny way of showing exactly what you need. The challenge is to let yourself be alone til the right one shows up. But you can't hide either. Heartbreak sucks. But not having heartbreak sucks more. The answers aren't in a lecture or a book. But maybe if you get yourself happy, you'll find the right one. I believe this, because I'm still an optimist. That's the thing about love. If it were that easy, everyone would have it.
(Anne Heche as Marin Frist, "Men in Trees" pilot)

3 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:29:00 PM  

Hmmmm...
:::adding to the P file:::

Heart of Rachel Wednesday, July 04, 2007 10:34:00 AM  

That's a beautiful quote. It's something I'd love to share with my close friend who has been hurt countless times but still hoping to find the right one someday.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP