Tuesday, June 12, 2007

blog theft

i was visiting Katrine, over at Squibs & Crackers, and she has encouraged anyone who reads to help themselves to the entry she did, because she copied it from her brother, who got it from somewhere else, that found it somewhere else... anyway, here we are. you've got the idea.

My Roomate and I once: were friends, before she drove me crazy. i couldn't take the back-stabbing, childish, me-centric pettiness anymore. and we won't even talk about the time she got herself so drunk that she puked all over the interior of my two-week old car. or the fact that the apartment (outside of my bedroom) probably should have been condemned, she was such a nasty slob. suffice to say, she not only drove me out of town, but out of the state. i drove 1200 miles to escape from her. the end.

Never in my life have I: tried to rollerblade. and if you've spent any significant amount of time with me, you probably know why. =P

High school was: all right. i mean, i wouldn't go back & do it again or anything, but it didn't traumatize me. well... except for geometry...

When I am nervous: i get quiet. ok, even more quiet.

My hair: needs to be cut. so badly. it's doing strange things. like curling on one side & laying stick straight on the other. and on the crown of my head, it is getting so thick & heavy that it looks like my head is dented.

When I was 5: i went to afternoon kindergarten. i was in Mrs. Koschmann's class. we were her "little lambs." (our class theme was "I Am Jesus' Little Lamb.") my dad had to come in once for a meeting, because i was playing with the hem on my dress & she thought that i was lifting it up, so she took me aside & spoke to me, which made me cry. she felt very badly, so she wanted my dad to speak with her, so she could explain.

By this time next year: i have absolutely no idea where i will be. the last year of my life has been so crazy & turned on end, i never could have predicted it. lesson learned: you never know where you will end up.

My favorite aunt is: no longer with us. she was my Gram's sister, Elsie. Auntie El. she was the sweetest, kindest lady, and so many of my childhood memories involve time spent with her family. she & my Gram were not only sisters, but best friends.

I have a hard time understanding: how some people can be so kind, genuine, generous & amazing, while others are so mean, angry, deceitful & self-serving.

You know I like you if: ... ummmm... i don't know how you know. i hope it's obvious!

My ideal breakfast is: nothing too big or heavy. scrambled eggs & toast. or yogurt & a granola bar. or some fresh fruit.

If you visit my hometown: the two best things to do involve not being here: catch a baseball game in Tampa, or go over to Disney World.

If you spend the night at my house: i would have to sleep on the couch. there's only one bedroom.

My favorite blond is: going to have to remain a mystery, since i refuse to pick favorites on my blog, lest i inadvertently hurt someone's feelings.

My favorite brunette is: the same cop-out answer as i just gave for blond. =P

The animal I would like to see flying is: a pig. you know, for all those times people have said to me "sure, when pigs fly" when i've asked them to do something for me.

I shouldn’t have been: such a fool. I’ll leave it at that for now. (yeah, i just left Katrine's answer. that about sums it up.)

Last night: i had a really bad dream. it woke me up, but not immediately. i could actually feel myself trying to wake up out of the dream, but i wasn't doing it fast enough. maybe because i was so tired from the flight fiasco the night before? i don't know. it was a weird feeling though. not to mention the disturbing aspect of the nightmare itself that left me pretty unsettled for a while.

I’ve been told I look like: both my mother and my father. usually which ever one i happen to be standing near. i wonder what would happen if i stood between them...?

If I could have any car it would be: pretty much any one that's brand new, but paid for. that way i wouldn't have car payments, but it would still be covered by warranty. =P

3 with their own thoughts:

Katrine Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:18:00 PM  

I hate dreams like that! They make me nervous for the rest of the day!

Debi Tuesday, June 12, 2007 3:48:00 PM  

Wow...I have a very similar roommate story (that I try very hard to forget). I left town, too. It was either that or get a restraining order against her. Seriously.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP