Friday, December 1, 2006

Stuff Portrait Fridays: December 1, 2006



SPF: Friday DECEMBER (yep, it’s Dec. folks) 1st.

1. Something that makes you go “hmmmm.”

2. Something Sweet

3. Something Retro


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1. Something that makes you go “hmmmm.” - the fact that an airplane stays up in the air always makes me go "hmmmm"


2. Something Sweet - only *the* best chocolate i have ever had...


3. Something Retro - i had a hard time with this one. this sign for Hollywood Scoops at Disney-MGM Studios looks retro to me so... there ya go. =P

20 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, December 01, 2006 8:12:00 AM  

First, I must say that I love your new Christmas look- it's terrific!

I want to go to that ice cream place, it looks so cool. I bet it has all the great old-fashioned treats. Have you been there?

Great SPF!

Army of Mom Friday, December 01, 2006 8:23:00 AM  

Good ones ... Good SPF. I played!

Anonymous,  Friday, December 01, 2006 8:31:00 AM  

I have always "hmmm'd" the fact about airplanes staying in the air. Seems to me to defy logic. Oh, your chocolate photo is absolutely a confectioner's dream! SWEET! Cool, cool sign for the ice cream shop. Do they have Hollywood movie stars/starlet pictures inside? I played too!

Anonymous,  Friday, December 01, 2006 8:56:00 AM  

Loved your SPF! Very clever hmmmmm pic and I don't know anyone that wouldn't go after that 'sweet'.

I played too; have a great weekend.

smizzo Friday, December 01, 2006 10:26:00 AM  

Great SPF! That shot of the choclotaes is gorgeous! And that sign..and it's pink! I love me some sign pics! Wondeful job!

Anonymous,  Friday, December 01, 2006 10:32:00 AM  

Good interpretations!!! Where is the chocolate from?

Anonymous,  Friday, December 01, 2006 12:22:00 PM  

Yeah, I'll have to second you on your first one! And those chocolates look divine!

Thanks for dropping by!

Unknown Friday, December 01, 2006 1:09:00 PM  

I often ponder about that too as I hate flying.

Who doesn't love chocolate?

That looks retro to me to. I love how your snowflakes cascade down the page. Very festive.

I played.

Hope Friday, December 01, 2006 1:32:00 PM  

Yup, flying metal has always boggled my brain, also.

Happy SPF!

Unknown Friday, December 01, 2006 2:28:00 PM  

Right. Good point. Planes ARE heavy...I'm heavy...I should be able to fly, right?

Physics, shmysics...I'm jumping off my roof to test this out.

;) Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous,  Friday, December 01, 2006 2:43:00 PM  

I love the retro sign, it's so cool!

I played. :)

Unknown Friday, December 01, 2006 3:43:00 PM  

Hey cool retro sign!! Love it.

*~*Michelle*~* Friday, December 01, 2006 4:01:00 PM  

What a cool new look for the blog!

Kelley Friday, December 01, 2006 4:57:00 PM  

Thanks for stopping by :)

I love that sign - I would definitely say it's retro :) In the best way possible.

Anonymous,  Friday, December 01, 2006 6:19:00 PM  

You've got a new Christmasy look; I like it! And what great pictures...being the chocoholic I am, I'm partial to that second shot!

Anonymous,  Friday, December 01, 2006 10:54:00 PM  

So with you on the airplane thing. How does that happen?

Love that sign.

Anonymous,  Friday, December 01, 2006 11:58:00 PM  

Yum-those chocolates look good. Love the new festive look to the blog. And that's a GREAT picture of you!!!

Lisa Carroll Saturday, December 02, 2006 2:58:00 PM  

FINALLY... the comment window hasn't been opening for me for a couple of days, so I haven't been able to leave a comment! I was about to email you my comment instead! LOL These are GREAT pics - awesome close up of teh choclates! And I agree that the ice cream shop sign looks very retro! I REALLY like the new look to the blog! The snowflkes are darling and that's a fantastic picture of you! :)

Anonymous,  Sunday, December 03, 2006 3:50:00 PM  

Wowzers, I LOVE the Christmas look! Soooo festive and the colors are great :)

I also think these 3 pictures are spot-on, and great interpretations of the theme. Love the Scoops one especially :)

Great job!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, December 05, 2006 12:25:00 AM  

Yay! See's! What flavor is the one with the milk chocolate criss crosses? And where is that picture from?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP