Friday, December 22, 2006

Stuff Portrait Fridays: December 22, 2006



1. One decoration.
Pick an ornament, or light, or beer can (for you, Pissy). Whatever one thing in or around your home that you’d like to share with us.

2. One gift.

Wrapped, unwrapped. Show off your favorite present without looking snobby! Show off some incredible gift-wrapping skills. Show off that Shaun autographed glossy 8×10 (for those off you smart enough to order before the holiday rush). Whatever. Pick a gift. If you’re not religious, buy Kristine something and take a picture of it. I’ll make sure it reaches the closet unless it’s Stripper Cookies.

3. Something stuffed in a stocking.

Be creative with this one!! Do I really need to explain?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1. One decoration. - i don't have a tree this year so my decorations are the "stand alone" variety. this snowman is one of my favorite decorations.


2. One gift. - unwrapped. i don't want to have wrap it & make it look pretty just to have the *unwrap* it for airport security. hmmmm... i wonder what this could be... 0=)


3. Something stuffed in a stocking - there are some tiny fragile wrapped tree ornaments stuffed into these stockings for safe keeping. that's all that will be stuffed into these this year though... my stocking collection is on vacation.

12 with their own thoughts:

Sheri & SuZan Friday, December 22, 2006 3:10:00 AM  

Those stockings are awsome. I also like that glass snowman.

Have a great weekend. I played.

Connie T. Friday, December 22, 2006 8:35:00 AM  

I love that snowman. I find myself buying them too. I just bought a snowman cookie jar and 2 outdoor blowup snowmen. You stockings are cute too. I see you have a snowman stocking. Cute.
I played too.

Nichole M Friday, December 22, 2006 9:16:00 AM  

hmmm.... just what *could* be in that bag? I see Mickey on the outside, so it could be from WDW. But I also see many other bags on the inside. So maybe Mickey is just "holding" the other bags. I see some bows... I think. And that's about it. Nope. Can't get any good clues from that photo. :-P

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, December 22, 2006 10:01:00 AM  

Cool looking snowman and I LOVE those stockings! :)

Merry Christmas Dawn! Be safe :)

Anonymous,  Friday, December 22, 2006 10:24:00 AM  

I played. I LOVE that snowman.

Unknown Friday, December 22, 2006 10:27:00 AM  

Love the snowman!

Your stocking are too cute. I need to get some new ones.

I played.

Army of Mom Friday, December 22, 2006 11:01:00 AM  

I like the stockings, too. I like the red and green theme to the blog and the holiday music. Good stuff.

I played, too.

Kate Giovinco Photography Friday, December 22, 2006 11:36:00 AM  

I love the snowman!

Have a very happy Holidays!

I played~

marianne Friday, December 22, 2006 1:40:00 PM  

Oooo, I'm with everyone else - I love the snowman! Soooo pretty!

I played too...

Have a wonderful holiday! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP