Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thursday Threesome: December 7, 2006

brought to you by The Back Porch


::Christmas is Coming::

Onesome: Christmas-- shopping: done deal? Haven't started? "Oh, man! Yeah, I need to make a list!"
i am almost done. all but one gift has been purchased. i know what it will be though & it will be done on Saturday. still waiting for a few little things to arrive in my waiting hands & then a few of them need to be wrapped, packaged & mailed to their final destinations.

Twosome: is-- it time to decorate yet? ...or do you still have another week or two to go?
ummm... i'm not really doing any decorating this year... i have a few Christmas-y scented candles. i decorated my blog. i have a Christmas tree photo on my computer desktop. and... that about does it.

Threesome: Coming-- or going? ...or staying home? Are you visiting or hosting this Christmas? ...or both?
i believe i will be "going." just waiting on a final confirmation...

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, December 08, 2006 3:29:00 PM  

Oh wow, I'm soooo jealous! I have a lot of shopping left to do, and all of the wrapping. Bummer. I do, on the other hand, have all of the decorating done, so maybe that should count for something :)

Hope you get to go somewhere wonderful for Christmas!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP