Wednesday, December 6, 2006

let's talk chocolate

i'm kind of cranky right now (what is with my humbug attitude the last couple of days anyway??) & maybe this will help.

i love fun little holiday chocolate treats. they're no See's, mind you but they are fun nonetheless!

first of all, there is something about Reese's Peanut Butter Trees. they are the only thing i like better than the standard Cups.


and who can resist a York Peppermint Snowflake? i can't!!


and then i was introduced to these:

oh minty deliciousness. i got a fun little holiday act of kindness from Holly & it was filled with treats, including the Hershey's Mint Miniatures! they are limited edition so i will need to keep my eyes out for them & stock up when i can...

6 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:46:00 AM  

I love chocolates! I haven't tasted these before, just the regular ones.

Rach

Heather Thursday, December 07, 2006 11:17:00 AM  

OMG totally forgot to tell you that See's Chocolate has a kiosk in the West Farms Mall! Saw it on Saturday!

Anonymous,  Thursday, December 07, 2006 4:04:00 PM  

I hope Santa is paying attention to what you like for your stocking!!!

*~*Michelle*~* Friday, December 08, 2006 2:19:00 PM  

York Peppermint Patties are like um, ya know, 'cept for your mouth.

:)

Anonymous,  Friday, December 08, 2006 3:32:00 PM  

LALALALA, I don't see this! I'm not going to pay attention to this, and thank goodness I didn't see this before I made my huge grocery store run yesterday. Cuz, I know I would have had to buy some of this. Chocolate is my middle name :)

Anonymous,  Friday, December 08, 2006 8:38:00 PM  

Ooooh, peppermint patties! And the mint looks good too! Yep, I love chocolate.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP