Saturday, February 11, 2006

ya know what's funny?

i am a terrible liar. seriously. if i try to lie to your face, i give myself away by laughing uncontrollably. can't help it. however since you can't SEE my face right now, i'm going to play a variation on a little game i played a while back, only this time it's going to be SIX truths & FOUR lies. and i'm playing because Michelle specifically challenged me--i want you to know, though, that coming up with more lies was very taxing on my weary brain.

1. my math skills leave much to be desired.

2. i finally gave in & washed my car today.

3. i haven't taken a photograph in over 24 hours.

4. i love college football.

5. i no longer have to take the highway into work now that i've moved into the new house.

6. i have 3 god children.

7. i nap with my puppy almost every afternoon/evening.

8. i only drink water.

9. i haven't been to Disney park since before Christmas.

10. i get hiccups from drinking anything with carbonation.

and i'm copping out & just tagging anyone who wants to play. i'm too tired to think about who i haven't tagged recently. except Lisa who i recently vowed to keep tagging until she stops ignoring me. =P

so. which are the lies? think you know? take a stab at it. answers revealed in the next 24-36 hours. stay tuned!

6 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Sunday, February 12, 2006 2:20:00 AM  

alright girlie... I'm thinking 2, 4, 6, 9

Michelle

Becky Sunday, February 12, 2006 2:09:00 PM  

I think 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 are true??

Lisa Carroll Sunday, February 12, 2006 2:39:00 PM  

ROFL girlie! (((HUGZZZZZ))) I am NOT ignoring you, sweetie. Gimme 48 hours. ;)

Oh, and I guess 1,3,5,8 and 10 are truths. But I'm on the fence about the sixth one... either 7 or nine, I just can't remember.

And I'm prolly waaaay off on all of them LOL

Kristal Sunday, February 12, 2006 3:17:00 PM  

First-Love the house. So happy for ya!!!
Second-Thank you so much for the compliment. You're an angel.That really means so much.
Third-Truth:3,4,5,7,9,10 Lies:1,2,6,8
Am I right?
I didn't get to play this yet. It looks like so much fun.

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, February 13, 2006 5:44:00 AM  

Lies are 3, 9 and 10....and maybe 2....

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP