Sunday, February 12, 2006

it's a start

have a few photos of what's actually done in the house so far (aka the rooms that don't still look like a distaster area--ha!). not too shabby considering it's only been 4 days. still need to get some curtains & the walls are bare but at least things are starting to come together...

the front door--finally painted--outside...


and inside...


the family room (with the curio that some of you thought was super tiny lol)








the hall bathroom (that's navy blue, not balck--for the record)




and one of the guest bedrooms


10 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Sunday, February 12, 2006 12:44:00 PM  

looking good, babe! Looking good!

Leah's Crafty Life Sunday, February 12, 2006 12:55:00 PM  

Love the colors in your bathroom. Looks great!

justem Sunday, February 12, 2006 1:40:00 PM  

Everything looks great! My house doesn't look this organized and I've lived here for a year and a half!!!

Lisa Carroll Sunday, February 12, 2006 2:42:00 PM  

It's beautiful! I love your furniture. :)

Oh, how I miss a brand new, perfect and clean house. LOL Just like a new car, a new house has such wonderful feel and smell to it.

Congratulations. I am so so so happy for you! :)))

Anonymous,  Sunday, February 12, 2006 3:15:00 PM  

Wow it all looks so gorgeous! Those beige chairs in your family room look so comfy (I actually have one just like that in black for my computer chair - it is good to surf in comfort!)

Now I feel like decluttering my area since I love the clean neat look lol

Lee Sunday, February 12, 2006 3:16:00 PM  

Your house looks gorgeous!! I wish mine looked good.. lol, I have no decorating sense.

marianne Sunday, February 12, 2006 4:23:00 PM  

OH, it's just gorgeous, Dawn! It's a beautiful home. I want those chairs! Where'd you get them? Seriously - we need new ones and those are perfect.

Love all the color you've got going on - but I'm not surprised - you're a colorful gal!

Lovely, just lovely. Thanks for sharing it!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 13, 2006 9:54:00 AM  

thank you for all your sweet words! i am SO happy to finally be in--chaos, mayhem, disorganization & all! at least it's all mine!

em: don't feel bad. there are 5 other rooms in the house that aren't shown photographed yet for a reason. ;-)

Marianne: the chairs i think came from RoomsToGo a couple years ago. not sure if they still carry them or not but they do still carry my old kitchen table & the chairs are kind of classic looking so maybe? not sure lol...

and for those that wondered: the shower curtain came from Bed Bath & Beyond--it's Nautica!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP