Thursday, February 9, 2006

heh...

someone just came upon my blog by doing a Yahoo search for "rachel ray feet toes".

*raised eyebrow*

of one thing, i am certain: they didn't find what they were looking for here. i've mentioned Rachel Ray but i have never even thought about her feet, much less blogged about them.

i do wonder though: why on earth is my blog coming up under a search for that...?

5 with their own thoughts:

justem Thursday, February 09, 2006 4:10:00 PM  

I don't know if I would admit that I was looking up Rachel Ray's feet... :)

Michelle W. Thursday, February 09, 2006 4:27:00 PM  

because they know you are a freak? lol. Just a guess.

Michelle

Gwyn Calvetti Thursday, February 09, 2006 6:58:00 PM  

No clue, but you don't even want to know some of the ahem, "interesting" searches that lead to my storytelling blog!

Jan Thursday, February 09, 2006 7:33:00 PM  

LOL!!!! That is was good for a laugh I was needing today! THANKS! LOL!

Steph Saturday, February 11, 2006 10:21:00 PM  

I get some crazy ones too.

Perhaps a foot fetish? EEW!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP