Tuesday, February 7, 2006

*the wildest craziest happy dance EVER*

THE CLOSING IS TOMORROW!! I WILL SLEEP IN MY NEW HOUSE, IN MY OWN BED, TOMORROW NIGHT!! AND THURSDAY MORNING MY COMMUTE WILL GO FROM OVER AN HOUR TO 20 MINUTES MAX!!

c'mon people: celebrate with me!!
=)

3 with their own thoughts:

marianne Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:27:00 PM  

Woo Hoo!! Cool Beans!! Great news, girl - it's been a long time coming - enjoy!!! :D

Jamie Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:15:00 PM  

Celebrating!

Celebrating!

Celebrating!

:)

Heather Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:46:00 PM  

I am celebrating with you. I am so excited for you. Even more excited for the 14th when I can actually speak with you on the phone. I miss you so much.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP