Tuesday, February 28, 2006

i was right

the trip into work this morning was traumatic too. kept looking over my shoulder for a fuzzy little arachnid that surely has nothing better to do than to stalk me. every little tickly sensation that crossed my skin...every shift of light that passed the outer corner of my vision...*shiver* compounding this feeling of immiment confrontation with this critter is the fact that i found a quarter-sized cousin of yesterday's hitchhiker running across my family room floor.

i am starting to feel like Marianne with her bugs and creepy-crawlies and yucky critters. and i didn't even make any jokes to tick off the Bug Gods in the first place!!

all i know is that there are some times a girl would rather not be right. not many of them but this is one.

4 with their own thoughts:

Jamie Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:55:00 AM  

ew, ew, ew. i have a spider problem at my HOUSE. gross. i can't get in the shower without there being a spider. i HATE it. >:(

marianne Tuesday, February 28, 2006 1:43:00 PM  

LOL! At least I can SEE my critters! Hope you find the little beast - I'll send up an extra prayer to the Bug Gods to be nice to you!

*~*Michelle*~* Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:08:00 AM  

You need to start hanging out at pest control conventions and make friends with an exterminator!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP