Sunday, February 19, 2006

a heart so full...

Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more. (Erica Jong)

Will you ever? I don’t think you will ever fully understand how you've touched my life and made me who I am. I don't think you could ever know just how truly special you are that even on the darkest nights you are my brightest star. (Erica Jong)

Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it. (unknown)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love. (Washington Irving)

tonight my heart hurts in its deepest, most shadowed of place...the place that aches to make someone understand how much you love them...and you hope that somehow they can feel it...

5 with their own thoughts:

marianne Sunday, February 19, 2006 10:03:00 PM  

I'm sorry your heart is heavy tonight, my friend - I hope that someone 'feels' you. ((((hugs))))

*krystyn* Monday, February 20, 2006 9:56:00 AM  

I'm sorry for your heartache...I know you know I understand! HUGS!!!

Jamie Monday, February 20, 2006 10:45:00 AM  

I hope everything is working out the way you want it to sweetie. Huge hugs are going all the way from my freezing state to your warm one. Luv ya. :(

Michelle W. Monday, February 20, 2006 4:02:00 PM  

Hugs, can I cheer you up by chanting Payton sucks?

Michelle

Lisa Carroll Monday, February 20, 2006 7:37:00 PM  

(((hugs)))

...and more (((hugs)))

Luv ya, Hon. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP