Monday, February 6, 2006

arg! frustration!

i have all the necessary forms to file my taxes. my w-2. my form from my student loan. the one for the small 401k policy i wasn't aware of & had hanging out from an old job that i cashed in. i even have myself all set up on the free version of Turbo Tax available through the IRS website...i'm ready to file.

and i can't.

"why?" you ask.

well in order to e-file, you need your AGI from the previous year.

know where mine is?

FREAKING STORAGE WITH 99.7% OF EVERYTHING ELSE I OWN WAITING FOR THIS STUPID ASS CLOSING TO TAKE PLACE SO I CAN LIVE IN MY NEW HOUSE.

drive me freaking nuts...

5 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Monday, February 06, 2006 4:49:00 PM  

oh poor baby. If you ever need a gopher I'm always looking for a sugarmama. LOL. Sorry, off topic. I know that whole thing sucks. I have 2 storage and I want to get rid of it soon. It's just too much misplace stuff in there. I still haven't been able to find my passport.

Michelle

mimiscraps Monday, February 06, 2006 8:24:00 PM  

UGH! I feel your pain! I hope you can close on your house soon! I'm so excited for you!
mimi!

*~*Michelle*~* Tuesday, February 07, 2006 5:43:00 AM  

Hey...according to TaxSlayer, if you know the amount of your refund from the previous year, you can get this from the IRS....

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP